Jr. Quality Manager Hungary M/F
|Role:||Quality, hygiene, safety and environment|
The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of Axereal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative. The company is one of the largest industrial malts producers in the world and employs 300 people. From 10 locations in Europe, Boortmalt produces 1.1 million tons of malt per year, of which 50% is exported to developing markets outside of Europe. In addition, approximately 50% of the total European malt export passes through the Port of Antwerp, making Antwerp the malt capital of Europe, and Boortmalt its logistic heart. The customers are large international brewers and distillers as well as smaller local breweries all over the world.
As the junior quality manager based in Hungary, under the responsibility of the Production Manager, your role is to ensure the most precise sampling and analytic results of Barley and Malt analysis for the Dunaujvaros site and manage the quality system as an enabler to drive business to deliver sustainable year on year performance improvement
In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
• Implementation of Group’s Quality policy.
• Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of inspection and quality systems
• Elaborate the procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
• support audits and certifications on Quality Systems.
• Support all paperwork and administrative tasks in connection with quality management.
• Be active in the local BOPEX
• Monthly reporting in Internal and external KPI’s
• Sample management towards Customers
• Analyze customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
• Gather and organize statistical quality data
• Inspect data to detect areas for improvement
• Elaborate, recommend and oversee improvement actions
• Report on results of quality activities
• Analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures
• Oversee risk management procedures
• Understand the malting process and be able to operate as back up of the production manager
You have a university degree in food science/biochemistry/chemistry. Relevant professional qualifications i.e. Brewing and/or Malt are a plus. You are organized and have attention to detail. An intermediate level in English required. You have strong social and interpersonal skills. You are a team player, have strong analytical skills, literacy with word and excel, basic knowledge of statistics. You have the ability to present and convey information effectively, listen and respond appropriately to others.
The candidate will be based in Dunaujvaros, Hungary.
Do you want to be part of our "Masters of Malt", don't hesitate to apply by clicking on the button underneath.