Group IT & Digitalisation Manager (M/F)
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 350 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world. By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching
logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
For our headquarters in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Group IT & Digitalization Manager
As Group IT & Digitalisation Manager you will report directly to our CEO and will be responsible to develop, lead and drive Boortmalt’s IT strategy. Moreover, you will take care of the development of the digital capability that will transform Boortmalt’s organisation and create added value for both company and customers (and suppliers). This includes developing digital processes to optimize the utilisation of human resources, reducing time-consuming tasks and costs at all company levels.
- lead the IT team across the different sites in the achievement of strategic daily operational objectives to deliver the highest possible level of contribution towards the business goals.
- prepare and operate within annual budgets
- take care of the IT operational back and front office
- identify room for digital improvements, tasks and processes for which the digital process can create added value for both company, customers and suppliers
- help improve and support the digital end-users experience and lead the necessary organizational change to realize the benefits and exploit the capabilities
- keep abreast of relevant technologies, understand key digital developments from competitors and understand customer needs.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- 10 years of experience is required in a similar position within a multicultural manufacturing company with a strong experience in an ERP project
- implementation and a proven success with previous systems development, IT digitalisation and IT projects management.
- Awareness of Full Supply Chain (from Field to Brewery), Business Processes, Strategy implementation is highly desirable.
- Strong people management skills and ability to lead change.
- Language / IT: Fluent in English. Dutch and French are a plus.
- Proficient with MS office and affinity with Oracle-JD Edwards and other ERP system is required.
Do you want to be part of our "Masters of Malt", don't hesitate to apply by clicking on the button underneath.