Group Communications Manager (M/F)
|Location:||Antwerp - Belgium|
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 350 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Working closely with the Group CEO & the AXEREAL Group communication Director you will design, develop, implement and drive the internal & external communication in compliance with the AXEREAL Group communication strategy. You will be proactive in providing simple, responsive and engaging internal & external communications that enables Boortmalt and its employees to communicate effectively with one another, the wider business and their customers. This will be achieved by your ability to promote dialogue through a variety of different channels including interactive
So your role will involve:
- Suggest, develop & implement the Malt communication strategy.
- Developing & driving internal & external communication.
- Suggest, develop & implement the most suitable communication supports across multiple channels (including digital) to develop external & internal communication.
- Develop, manage, and update on a regular basis: newsletters, intranet website, internet website as well as social networks.
- Planning, managing and developing content for internal events (management conference, roadshow).
- Managing events and liaising with agencies if necessary.
- Developing content for internal communication – writing email communications and blogs, script development and creation of presentation materials.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including management teams as well as marketing and Axereal communications team.
- Act as trusted advisor to management team.
- Ensuring synchronization of external & internal messages towards external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage third party relationships: venues, web agency and communication agency.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in journalism or a communications discipline.
- Strong project management, Budget management & interpersonal skills.
- Substantial experience of internal communications, with experience of developing and implementing strategic communication plans and using print- based digital, audio- visual and face-to- face channels.
- Experience of designing and organising events and developing communication channels is essential and will go hand in hand with your strong organisational and planning skills.
- This position requires an excellent communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills, who can think creatively, ensuring that communications are delivered in a cost effective manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English &French language skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In design).