Financial Controller (M/F) - Antwerp - Belgium
|Role:||Finance / Accounting / Controlling|
Boortmalt (the malting business of the agro-Industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 385 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
A great opportunity to work in an ambituous and international organization. Develop and progress in the professional, young and dynamic environment of a fast growing Belgian organization that is part of a large European agro-Industrial group. You will receive a competitive salary and an appealing package of extra-legal benefits (group and health Insurance, pension plan, etc.
For our headquarters in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER. Within the Belgium & France Finance Department, located in Antwerp we are looking for a financial profile to support the sites expansion :
Your role will involve:
- Ensure correct accounting close and cost controlling for Belgium & France.
- Assist in the analysis of the monthly figures and KPI's in preparation of the monthly management report.
-Work closely with the various Operation Teams to understand and share their financial performance.
- Participate in the Budgeting and Forecasting excercise and provide analysis.
-Participate in different ad hoc projects and analysis.
- In the spirit of continuous imporvement, you pro-actively take initiatives to improve the controlling and reporting process.
-Report to the Belgium & France Controller, who reports to the CFO.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Economics/Finance.
- 1-3 years of experience in Controlling.
- You speak and write English and French very good.
- You are a real team player, pro-active and have good skills with ability to prioritize.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude with an excellent attention to details.
- You are flexible and customer orientated.
-You have good knowledge of MS Office application especially Excel and knowledge in ERP is considered an asset.