|Role:||Finance / Accounting / Controlling|
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 350 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
As an accountant based in Nova Gradiska, under the responsibility of the Finance Manager, your role is to register into accounting system all business, operational, or finance operations in compliance with the local regulation and the group standards requirements.
You role will involve:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Variable cost analysis/monitoring.
- Production and Management Cost monitoring.
- Assistance to monthly management accounts preparation Fixed Asset ledger maintenance and capex/depreciation reconciliations.
- Capex analysis.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations /Stock reconciliations.
- Analysis work for taxation computations.
- Vat returns preparation and Cash forecast preparation.
- Assist with annual budget preparation / forecasts.
- Assist to prepare and analyse the monthly KPI reports (scorecards, sales/production/stock analysis, and financial result).
- Recognised accountancy qualification.
- Working within a small finance team a flexible approach to workload is necessary.
- Demonstrable experience of managing period end close together with information provision to strict deadlines.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Fluent English and Croatian essential.
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities; an attractive salary and benefits (profit sharing scheme, pension scheme) please submit your application by clicking on the button underneath.