Group Ingredients Manager (M/F)
|Reference:||Boort / Platinum|
|Location:||Antwerp - Belgium|
|Role:||Commercial / Marketing / Sales|
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
We have just successfully completed a fund raising of 150 M Euros to support our development strategy for the coming 5 years.
As part of one of our challenging business development project, we are looking for a Group Ingredients Manager.
As the Group Ingredients Manager based in Antwerp, you will report to the Group Commercial Officer. In close collaboration with the sales and operations teams, you will develop, implement and lead the Ingredients business strategy in respect of group business strategy in order to deliver the budgeted business targets (volumes, margins).
In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
• To manage all business aspects within Ingredients business from marketing/sales strategy to supply chain delivery.
• To participate in the design of the industrial facility.
• To develop the company portfolio of customers, set up and lead appropriate actions to develop the business and customer relationships (website development, brochures, events, fairs, discounts and incentives, services).
• To develop and action an agreed Branding/Identity for the business unit.
• To define the pricing and marketing strategy.
• To take ownership of the P&L’s BU by managing the group ingredient Gross Margin
• To define and set up the marketing & communication strategy as well as actions deriving therefrom in cooperation with the group communication manager.
• To define the product strategy (form, packaging and services) taking account of the technical constraints.
• To set and agree annual operating budgets and monitor ongoing performance.
• To assist the Operations team to maximise the quality of products.
• To look to implement and oversee effective logistics/transport contractual arrangements.
- The ideal candidate will be graduated preferably in Business /Sales/ Marketing management or experience equivalent.
- Good understanding of Global agricultural Market as well as malt extract market and environment from production process to appreciation of key success drivers, branding and commercial considerations to meet customer specifications.
- Proven customer relationship management experience in an international sales & marketing context.
- First experience in developing a business from scratch very much appreciated
- Fluent English essential. Dutch or French is a plus.