Group operations team Assistant
|Location:||Antwerp - Belgium|
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 350 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
As the Group operations team Assistant, under the responsibility of the Group COO, your role is to assist the operations team to keep on track all processes, forms and any required contents into the Group management systems. In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
1 /Business Management assistance:
• Assist with creating, updating and recording all company policies, procedures and forms in all areas of the business.
• Develop & monitor the storage of the documents related to Business management systems
• Provide ad hoc help and support to all staff/sites on the use of the business management system storage on as required basis
• Monitor the release approval path for any documents prior creation/registration and/or storage into the Business Management System.
• Liaise with all members within the group to keep all documents up to date within what will become the Group wide fully integrated business management system.
• Liaise & provide assistance with customer, third party and regulatory bodies regarding the business management system on an as required/on request basis.
2/ Overall support to the group operation team members:
• Assist Group operations team members workload activities
• Follow up to do list items/actions on as required/on request basis
• Planning/Scheduling of Group operations team & Internal Audit Team activities/meetings upon request
-You have ideally a degree in Quality or Science and a first experience in an operations/quality office management within a manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of business management systems.
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French is a plus.
- Very proficient in MS Office.
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities; an attractive salary and benefits (profit sharing scheme, hospitalization/pension plans) please submit your application by clicking on the button underneath.