|Role:||Finance / Accounting / Controlling|
Boortmalt,(the malting business of the agro-Industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 385 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
For our headquarters in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Finance Assistant. As a Finance Team Member under the responsibility of the Chief Accountant Belgium, your target is to register into accounting systems all business, operational, or finance operations in compliance with the local regulations and the group standards requirements.
So your role will involve :
- enter AP invoices
- verify prepared payments
- Create manual AR invoices.
- Assist in the quarterly intercompany reconciliations.
- Assist for bank reconciliations.
- Manage balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Participate in field audits.
-Assist in preparation for the GO-Live to JD Edwards of one of the companies.
- Maintain the financial master data.
- Follow up sibsidies.
- Act as back-up to your colleagues in case of holidays, sickness etc...
- A-Y accountant
- 5-7 years of experience in finance department
- You can speak & write good Dutch/English. Knowledge of French.
- You are proactive, can take initiatives, displays strong communication and
are able to work independently.
- You "see" work.
- You are a team player, have good organizational skills.
- You are open minded, flexible and are able to meet deadlines.
- You are used to work with numbers and have good IT skills (Excel, ERP would be a plus ...)
A great opportunity to work in an ambitious and international organization. Develop and progress in the professional, young and dynamic environment of a fast-growing Belgian organization that is part of a large European agro-Industrial group. You will receive a competitive salary and an appealing package of extra-legal benefits (group and Healthcare Insurance, pension plan, etc...)
If you have an interest in this exciting role, please send a resume and a cover letter to the HR Belgium Manager.