|Location:||Antwerp - Belgium|
|Contract type:||Fixed-term (3 months)|
|Role:||Procurement / Purchasing|
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial French cooperative group AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 350 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types in order to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching world.
logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
For our headquarters in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Barley Execution Team Member
As an Execution Team Member under the responsibility of the Barley Execution manager, your target is to ensure the barley execution program.
So your role will involve:
- To assist in the execution of barley contracts (coming from France, UK and Scandinavia) as member of the purchase team.
- You will be responsible for the input of data in the ERP system. These data are related to the execution of the barley contracts, i.E creating orders, input of quality specifications, making reports etc..
- To look after the paperwork in line with suppliers, haulier, superintendents, laboratories etc…
- You will act as back-up to your colleagues in case of holidays, sickness etc…
- The candidate needs to speak & write fluently English and French (Dutch is a plus).
- The successful candidate is proactive, can take initiatives and displays strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- He/she is a team player, have good organizational skills.
- He/she is open minded, flexible and is able to meet deadlines in the exciting environment of grain markets.
- He/she is used to working with numbers and has good IT skills (Excel, Powerpoint …)
- Experience in European Logistical execution would be a plus.
A great opportunity to work in an ambitious and international organization. Develop and progress in the professional, young and dynamic environment of a fast-growing Belgian organization that is part of a large European agro-industrial group. You will receive a competitive salary and an appealing package of extra-legal benefits (group and healthcare insurance, pension plan, etc.).
If you want to join "the masters of malt", please submit your application by clicking on the button underneath.